feel free to navigate around. FOLLOW | DASHBOARD.




Cheynee






Friday, September 28, 2012
Peace! please

Recently my email got suspended. Not sure cos' of what, everything just happen so sudden and the next moment Hotmail has got my email suspended. Its so inconvenient. I have to view my mail through my other Hotmail account. Apart from that, I got to keep on verifying upon the ownership of that account. Its troublesome!

Recently ChurpChurp also suffered the same problem. Their system seem to be attacked by some hackers. This is how things go in this society; You get robbed only after you become rich just like the website got hacked only after they become famous.

I have always thought that I will only encounter selfish people in army, but guess I was wrong. People have learn to protect themselves by being selfish, trying to be competitive by pushing you down. How ugly can they get? How far will they go to prove they are superior?

Sometimes, I am wondering, is it me being too anti-social and close myself up to others, or is it I have encountered a bunch of selfish people. I'm confused. Its like sometimes I try to open to people and they sort of literally used you, disregarding your feelings, only theirs are the priority. Self-centered people...

Nonetheless recently I encountered salary issues. Its like when the agent needs you for that job, they will reply your every question almost immediately. However after you are done with the part time and its time for your pay, they will drag and drag, even appear to MIA and ignore your questions, anything about your salary, they will simply just avoid. I find that being irresponsible.

Integrity, responsibility and honesty are lacking in the current society. Haven't we learn all these in our Moral education during our primary school? Some of my friend think I am sensitive. Maybe it is the other way round, they are just not as detailed as I am, when it comes to analyzing one 's character and behavior.

The outside world and the one in army are both alike. Just that I realized it only now. Disappointed and yet there's nothing I can do about it, all I wish for is that I won't be as ugly as them. What will become of me if I were to do everything similar to whatever they have did to me? Peace! I would say should be the word of the day.

















Template by Puff nuts. Background by FPA and icons by Applepine.